Makes 23 Mini Cheesecakes (with deposited batter weight of 90 grams)
200g crumb base or digestive biscuit crumbs
50g butter, melted
720g cream cheese, softened
300g caster sugar
20g gelatine powder
100g boiling water
400g white chocolate, melted
400g double cream, lightly whipped
95g Barker's Professional Banana Patisserie Filling
95g Barker's Professional Hazelnut Chocolate Caramel Spread
1. Using metal rings (5 centimetres high and 5 centimetres in diameter) lightly grease the inside of the rings and line with silicon paper.
2. Mix the crumb base and butter together until a consistency of wet sand. Deposit 10 grams into the base of each ring and pat down until the base mixture is firm.
3. Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth.
4. Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water, then stir into the cream cheese mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix through until combined. Fold through the cream.
5. Divide the cheesecake filling into two equal parts. Add Barker's Professional Banana Patisserie Filling to one half and Barker's Professional Hazelnut Chocolate Caramel Spread to the second half. Using a piping bag, pipe 45 grams of the banana mixture followed by 45 grams of the caramel mixture into each metal ring. Smooth the top using a pallet knife. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
6. Remove from moulds and brush each cheesecake lightly with a sugar syrup solution. Pipe 5 grams of Italian meringue on top of each and using a blow torch, lightly caramelise each peak.